Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Safari Park!



Last Saturday Ryan and I decided to rent a car and go on a day trip down to the walk-thru Safari Park in Bandon. We've there before but have waited until Cameron was walking before we took him there.
Here are a bunch of pictures to show you all how much fun we had!


Here's Ryan by our rental car...



Inside the park - where the animals roam freely...



Ryan petting a sheep and Cameron watching...

Here I am petting a goat (I wanted to take it home with me)!

Cameron with a different goat...


Cam chasing a goose!



Father & Son (and ostrich)...



In front of the sleeping white tiger...



Mommy holding her new baby *wink*...



Cameron harassing some cat...


Pretty kitty...


Funny looking camel...


Elk...


Pretty peacock...


Ugly turkey...


Big bear paw...


"Sam" the male chimp...

Cameron and I leaving the park...



Asleep in the car...




Niiiice car - too bad we had to return it!



Goin' home...



No comments: