Thursday, July 10, 2008

Forgotten Blog

I started this blog about seven months ago and have totally forgotten about it since then. A lot of changes have occurred since then so I better update!

Ryan lost his job at Market of Choice in January but gained another job in February working for Flextronics inside the Verison Wireless building on Coburg Road. He's not too thrilled about the work, but it's a job and it helps pay our bills.

I am still the bookkeeper at Albertsons. I can't say I love my job either but I do work with a lot of great people (some not-so-great people too) and it's A LOT better than being stuck in a checkstand for eight hours a day.

Cameron is almost 18 months now and keeping us very busy. He loves being outside, going for walks and running in the grass. His favorite thing to do lately is play in the water table and then the dirt! He's such a boy...

He has a huge appetite and loves just about any food you put in front of him. We've pretty much weened him from the bottle. We do occasionally give him a bottle at night before bed with just water in it though.

He says so many words now too! And will repeat just about any word you tell him too. I love his little language and hearing new words come out of his mouth every day.

But my favorite thing of all... he sleeps through the night now! Everyone was right, once he started walking (more like running and climbing up the walls) he started sleeping more at night.

Here is the little monkey himself - licking the screen door!

1 comment:

django said...

The only kid with three granpa's--- wow!!!!