Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Pregnancy

I like this site because it feels like every new post is like a look into one of the chapters of my life. And I get to share it with you all - aren't you lucky?! ;)

It's hard to believe Cameron is almost 18 months old! That means I was pregnant TWO years ago! Here are some pictures from back in the day...


My pregnant tummy...




A couple pictures I took of myself when I was about 8 months pregnant...






This was our very first ultrasound (7/22/06)...




This was the 4-D ultrasound of Cameron...




This one shows "his little turtle parts"... It's a Boy!




One of my favorite ultrasound pictures - showing his profile...




Here I am stuck in my hospital room when I was put on bed rest...




Here we are - in labor - smiling through the contractions!




One of Cameron's very first pictures!



Meeting his Daddy...




Welcome to the world baby Cameron!

January 22nd, 2007

No comments: