Tuesday, July 15, 2008

August 12th, 2006

I can hardly believe it's been almost two years since Ryan and I got married! Our wedding was very small, most of our family and only a few of our friends joined us. It was over on the Oregon coast at a little place called Bella Beach. I had always wanted to get married on the beach but the night before, after taking a walk with my dad and step-dad, we decided that the park that was there would probably be better considering the wind, the noise from the ocean waves and the clouds and fog.



Here are a few of my favorite pictures from that day! It's weird not to see Cameron in any of the pictures. He was there though... I was three months pregnant!


This is Ryan and I the day before on the drive over to the coast...


My mom and I right before the ceremony...


My sister Briana and I...


And my dad and I before he walked with me...


Saying our vows...


The kiss...


We did it!



The blushing bride!















We all went down to the beach to play later that afternoon...



And that night my sister and her (then) boyfriend did a fire show for us...






Thank you to everyone who helped make our wedding day momorable!

No comments: