Monday, October 13, 2008

Tigger!

I decided that Cameron was going to be Tigger for Halloween this year when he started saying, "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!". We bought the costume a few weeks ago but he asked to put it on the other day and wore it around for a couple hours! He even threw a fit when I made him take it off...

Here are a couple pre-Halloween Tigger pictures...




It just barely fits him. I hope he doesn't have a big growth spurt before the end of the month!


For some reason he insisted on sitting in the computer chair...


Tigger with his friend Pooh!



Ok, I'm a total dork and took this video sideways! lol

1 comment:

McCluskey Family said...

He is really cute as Tiger. Have fun on Halloween. I have to still find Ben a costume for his halloween parties that are inside. I have a monkey for the outdoor's but it is too hot for indoor activities